At the core of the project is the idea of body centred learning. Linking subjects through study of the body alone, in families, groups, schools, wider community, across continents, through time, in sickness and in health. By doing this we can link – and make better sense of – ebola, plague, TB, HIV on the one hand and heart disease, obesity and diabetes on the other. We link geography, history, ethics, maths and ‘inside subjects’ like physiology, pathology, mindfulness
- Rethinking Health Education in a Time of Crisis
- Rethinking ‘Rethinking Medicine’ – knowledge, power and paternalism
- Can the Facts4Life approach work with adult patients?
- Press Release: Innovation in health education helping children ride ups and downs of life, study shows…
- Facts4Life is great. But where can I fit it in?