KS3 Mental Health Resource
- KS3 Mental Health (Full) Resource
- Themes, Key Messages & Ground Rules
- Useful Websites
Theme One: Riding the Ups and Downs – What is Mental Health?
- Quiz on Mental Health (inc. Teacher Guidance Notes)
- Introduction: Discussion themes on Mental Health
- Mental Health Continuum
Theme Two: Keeping Balanced – When Might I Need Help?
- Balance Ball
- Balance Ball video (mp4 & webm)
- Exploring Anxiety
Theme Three: Smoothing the Path – How Can I Better Support Myself?
- Sleep Diary
- What Keeps us Well?
- What is Helpful & What is Not
- Having a Wobble?
- What Would Your Selfie Say?
- My Support Network
- Need To Talk? Who Can Listen?
- Using Media Clips
- Identifying Strengths & Giving Positive Affirmations
- F4L 30 Day Wellbeing Challenge (Homework Task)
- Five Ways to Wellbeing – Powerpoint (ppt)
- Five Ways to Wellbeing – Assembly Script (to accompany ppt)