(Online Facts4Life Early Years Training & Resources – Focus on Mental and Physical Health
Our online course for Early Years Practitioners and Childminders is designed to help children to develop health resilience. This invitation is extended to 1-2* key workers from your setting. Please book early as numbers will be limited to ensure participants have every opportunity to interact during the training session.
The course will help you to:
- support children with their personal, social and emotional development, particularly their mental health
- provide opportunities for communication and language development
- meet the Early Learning Goals
- build readiness for transition to school
Those participating will receive:
- an introduction to the Facts4Life approach to health resilience
- a copy of our children’s book ‘Oh Flo’ for use with Early Years – click on the image below for further details
- access to online materials for use in your setting including the Early Years Pack – click on the image below to view a sample
- follow up support to introduce Facts4Life in your setting if required
What is Facts4Life?
Facts4Life is a health resilience programme for early years, primary and secondary settings (including parents) that provides opportunities to learn more about physical and mental health. We have now trained more than 350 settings in the delivery of our resources.
Comments from Early Years Practitioners:
“I love the Early Years pack, both the physical health aspects and the help for children to regulate their emotions.”
“Covers so many areas where children and families need our support.”
“Great delivery and excellent resource – I’m really glad I have been introduced to it for my class and setting.”
Best wishes from
From the Facts4Life Team