Facts4Life Healthy Families Training (Part 1) for Family Support Workers and Liaison Officers – Online
Our online course for Family Support Workers and Liaison Officers is designed to help you in your work with families.
What is Facts4Life?
Facts4Life is a health resilience programme for early years, primary and secondary settings (including parents) that provides opportunities to learn more about physical and mental health. We have trained teachers and practitioners from more than 350 settings who are now using our approach to building resilience.
The course will:
- outline the three key messages that underpin the Facts4Life approach to resilience which we disseminate to children and parents
- provide FREE resources relating to physical and mental health that you can use with children and their families, e.g. encouraging sleep routines, physical activity, healthy eating etc.
- support you in your work with parents/carers to develop skills of self-regulation and co-regulation
- help you to promote good attendance in school
- provide follow up support in using Facts4Life materials
Comments from our Healthy Families Workshops:
“Made me think more about my actions and how they affect my children.”
“Great information given about the brain and putting in strategies before explosion of emotions.”
“It was brilliant to hear mental health properly explained and ways to cope.”
Best wishes from
The Facts4Life Team